Town of Braintree - Public Hearing Notice
Zoning Board of Appeals
Notice is given by the Braintree Zoning Board of Appeals under the provisions of MGL Chapter 40B, Sections 20 to 23, 760 CMR 56 and the Braintree Zoning Board of Appeals Comprehensive Permit Regulations that a Public Hearing will be conducted on Monday, March 13, 2017 at 7 p.m. at the Braintree Town Hall in Cahill Auditorium. The Zoning Board of Appeals will consider a Comprehensive Permit Application (Chapter 40B) that includes an Approval Not Required Subdivision Plan from 383 Washington Street LLC.
The Applicant is proposing to construct 8 Townhouse Style Residential Units (Ownership) "Parkside Condominiums" in 2 buildings along with associated, drainage, utility, parking, access, landscaping and lighting improvements on a proposed lot of 20,327 Square Feet. The properties at 383 Washington Street, Storrs Avenue and the way known as "Alves Avenue" are all Zoned General Business within the Village Overlay District and is identified on Assessor's Plan 2028 as Plot 31 and 32-A.
The proposal may be reviewed at Town Hall in the Department of Planning and Community Development at 1 J.F.K. Memorial Drive, Monday through Friday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or on the Department's page.
- Legal Notice Parkside Condominiums Aug 1
- Architectural Plans Parkside Condominiums Comprehensive Permit Submittal (PDF)
- Braintree SHI 2-14-17 (PDF)
- Braintree ZBA Application Town House Ownership (PDF)
- Certified Abutters List - Both Projects (PDF)
- Comprehensive Permit Site Approval Application / Homeownership 2.6.2017 (PDF)
- Condo Pro Forma (PDF)
- HO Marketing Lottery Plan 2.3.2017 (PDF)
- Ownership Narrative Description and Development Summary 2-6-2017 (PDF)
- Parkside Apartments and Condominiums Traffic full 2-17 (PDF)
- Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site assessment- Summary (PDF)
- Requested Waiver List for Lot2- Townhouses (PDF)
- Signed Project Eligibility Letter-Parkside Condominiums (PDF)
- Site Engineering Report Final-7-Feb-17 (PDF)
- Site Plan 385 Washington Street Braintree-FINAL (PDF)
- ZBA Braintree Ownership Cover Letter (PDF)
- ZBA Zoning Computation ownership (PDF)